- UV-2550PC Shimadzu spectrophotometer for spectral and kinetic studies.
- CH Instruments Model 600 voltammetric analyzer for electrochemical studies.
- All equipment needed for synthesis (hood, heaters, rotavap, colons, hood)
- pH meter
- 2 vacuum ovens, 2 balance to weight out the microgram amounts
- Refrigerators, -20C and -80C freezers
We are heavily utilizing LCMS/MS equipment available in Duke Cancer Institute shared resources PK/PD lab for the identification of products and intermediates of synthesis, and PK and distribution studies of our compounds in tissues and subcellular fragments
We are utilizing the NMR equipment at Duke University to analyze metal-free ligands
We are utilizing IR spectroscopy at Duke University Dr. Toone Laboratory