From time to time, staff positions become available in the Radiation Oncology Department. We encourage you to create an account on the Duke Human Resources web site and search for positions using the requisition numbers below.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please do not contact the hiring managers directly.
- Radiation Therapist - Requisition 13272
- Radiation Therapist - Requisition 10222
- Clinical Nurse II - Requisition 1962
- Clinical Nurse II - Requisition 3185
- Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator - Requisition 12081
- Medical Assistant, Certified - Requisition 5693
- Medical Assistant, Certified - Requisition 5766
- Medical Assistant, Certified - Requisition 6073
- Nurse Practitioner - Requisition 7314
- MR Technologist (PRN) - Requisition 10421
- Radiation Oncology Technology and Facilities Administrator - Requisition 10717
- Staff Assistant - Requisition 12655
Duke University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.