From time to time, staff positions become available in the Radiation Oncology Department. We encourage you to create an account on the Duke Human Resources web site and search for positions using the requisition numbers below.
Due to the high volume of applicants, please do not contact the hiring managers directly.
- Research Technician II (Scott Floyd Lab) - Requisition 5462
- Lab Research Analyst I (Scott Floyd Lab)- Requisition 1517
- Radiation Therapist - Requisition 1926
- Grants & Contracts Administrator - Requisition 2036
- Dosimetrist - Requisition 3017
- Clinical Nurse II - Requisition 1962
- Clinical Nurse II - Requisition 3185
- Medical Physicist - Requisition 2190
Duke University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.