State-of-the-Art Cancer Treatment
The Department of Radiation Oncology at Duke University Medical Center provides state-of-the-art cancer treatment for a wide variety of tumor types. Radiation Oncology is a member of the Duke Cancer Institute and works collaborateively with colleagues in Surgical and Medical Oncology to facilitate a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to the care of cancer.
Please click here to visit the Duke Health site to learn about the various types of cancer we treat.
We are proud of our partnerships and expansions. Click here to read about our affiliated health centers. Please note that treatment options at these centers may vary.
Offering a full range of radiation therapy treatments:
- 3D/Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Eye Plaques
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy
- Intra-Operative Radiotherapy
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery and Stereotactic Radiotherapy
- Gated Therapy
- Image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
- Prostate Seed Implant (PSI)
- Total-body irradiation (TBI)
- Total Skin Electron Beam (TSEB)
- Low-Dose Radiation (LDR) Brachytherapy
Please click on Treatment Options on the left to learn more about each option.