At Duke Cancer Institute, our radiation oncology specialists provide care for more patients than any other center in North Carolina – annually treating more than 1,750 patients with radiation therapy and administering more than 32,000 individual radiation treatments.
We treat a full spectrum of benign and malignant tumors. Our Department is one of the busiest and most technologically advanced clinical radiation therapy programs in the United States.
For Our Patients: Duke MyChart
Duke MyChart offers personalized and secure online access to parts of your medical records. With Duke MyChart, you can:
- Request medical appointments
- View your health summary from the electronic medical record
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team