Duke's Department of Radiation Oncology is one of the busiest and most technologically advanced clinical radiation therapy programs in the United States.
At Duke Cancer Institute, our specialists provide care for more patients than any other center in North Carolina – annually treating more than 1,750 patients with radiation therapy and administering more than 32,000 individual radiation treatments. We treat a full spectrum of benign and malignant tumors.
For Our Patients: Duke MyChart
Duke MyChart offers personalized and secure online access to parts of your medical records. With Duke MyChart, you can:
- Request medical appointments
- View your health summary from the electronic medical record
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate electronically and securely with your medical care team