An interactive and immersive virtual tour experience takes you through Duke Health’s medical, research and educational facilities.
“You’re Why We’re the Future of Health Care." Access information about living in Durham, the Duke campus and Duke Health priorities.
Learn what makes the School of Medicine a top institution for medical education, clinical care and biomedical research.
Hotels in Durham
Hotels near Duke Medical Center range from inexpensive to the 5-star Washington Duke Inn and Golf Club. Most hotels near campus offer free van service to Duke and to downtown restaurants, so you need not rent a car. See list below for some area hotels:
- Millennium Durham (1.0 miles from Duke University)
- Cambria hotel & suites Durham (0.6 miles from Duke University)
- Aloft Durham Downtown (2.1 miles from Duke University)
- 21c Museum Hotel Durham (2.1 miles from Duke University)
- Durham Marriott City Center (2.1 miles from Duke University)
- Unscripted Durham (2.1 miles from Duke University)
- Hilton Garden Inn Durham/University Medical Center (0.9 miles from Duke University)
- Residence Inn Durham McPherson (1.5 miles from Duke University)
- Washington Duke Inn & Gold Club (0.8 miles from Duke University)
- JB Duke Hotel (0.5 miles from Duke University)
Dining in Durham
Durham is known for its restaurants and chefs, many of which have been featured in Bon Appétit, Gourmet, The New York Times and Food & Wine. Southern Living named Durham one of the South's "Tasiest Towns." The food is one more reason to get to know the area. Take the free Bull City Connector from Duke campus to downtown Durham or check your hotel for free van service.